From what I understand, then if you errow towards those spaces, you will
hear "_".
I might be absolutely wrong in this, but to my understanding this is because we are using Adobe Reader, which allow us to read the document, and it does not support editing of the same. For editing one should use acropad reader or something. -----Original Message----- From: mukesh jain
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 6:56 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] infor required for editing pdf files

Hello,
I have the pdf files wich need to be filled up with the required
details. These are apllication forms and does not contain any edit
fields but the colomns are presented to fill up the form such as,
name, address, category etc. the blank space is shown on the screen to
fill up these details but when I point my arrow on these spaces and
try to write something it does not get written.

Also in the tables when I attempt to fill up the details it does not
get inserted and jaws announces no fraim found something like that.

So please guide me.