To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 5:45 PM
Subject: [AI] menus in m s word 2007

Hi friends,
Hetherto, I was using m s word 2003. Now, when I tried to use word 2007, I am encountering a problem. i.e, Only file menu could be accessed. Others could not be focused. Could anyone suggest any solution?
With regards,

Renuka E.,
Section Officer,
ICT Center for the Visually Challenged,
CHMKLibrary,
University of Calicut,
Kerala.
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011 at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm