Dear All

It pains to see our members picking on phrases and maligning others in public
forum as this.

This is immature behaviour and is not appreciated.

It is more prudent to engage in private communication out of the list. Pointing
of mistakes this way would not yield any positive results.

I hope I don't have to use the big stick to bring decorum  in the house.

Regards
Harish Kotian
Moderator.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm