All: You may send an email to Prof. Hema of IITM (forgot the last name) for
getting the delivery of the TTS with NVDA cd at your doorstep.
h...@cse.iitm.ac.in
Access the OCR services in Hindi and Punjabi on: http://www.tdil-dc.in
As a matter of courtesy, once you get the CD, kindly upload the whole CD so we
all can also check it. I will be sending a request in first week of October as
I have to shift the flat.
If anyone of you have to say on privacy of email address of this professor,
then kindly contact Press Information Buro, Mumbai as they are the one who
published her email ID.
Disclaimer: This information is provided to you just for your own knowledge, so
I undertake no responsibility either for our users, or for professor if she
unfortunately receives an unwanted email which I am sure none of us would do.
Amar Jain.
Web: www.amarjain.com
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm