hello sir  first install mozela firefax 3.5 in your system then open
your webvism account then go to download section there you will get
something like online installation press enter on it then your webvism
installation will begine. make sure that you are using webvism and
mozela with jaws11 because jaws11 is compatable or you can use NVDA
also. how to use: whenever while creating new account  on any website
when captcha will display on your screen there simply you  press
application and click on coppey then by tab key find edit box where
you will have to paste simply paste there. that's it. warm regards if
you fial to understand please let me know.