Dear Yusuf,

Hope all is fine at your end.

As per your query:
I am presuming that you have logged into the site.

1)     There is a list of 6 items : Quick SMS, Group SMS, Sent SMS, Address
Book and Future SMS.

2)     The above list can be selected by using List  Key (L) while on the web
page using virtual cursor.

3)     Select Address Book and then you can press enter or space bar to click
it.

4)     Using heading key (H) move to heading "Add Contact"

5)     Fill in the name, mobile number and select group from the combo box.
There is a link next to combo box for adding a new group.

6)     Select the "Add Contact" button.

You can also add contacts by a a link generated after submitting a SMS.  When
you send a SMS to a new number then a add contact link appears next to the text
"SMS submitted successfully".

Another way of adding contacts is by importing contact details using an excel
file. Details are available at website.

However I would like to inform that these sites are unable to send SMS to phone
 numbers already registered with DND registry. I had tried to send SMS on
certain numbers and I got an error message.

Anyway you can continue sending SMS till majority of your contacts does not get
registered with DND.

Please feel free to write back for further clarifications.

Regards,

Vivek Singhal,

This Message was sent from Indian Oil   Messaging Gateway, Refineries HQ, New
Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any
addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm