Hi,

I request the person taking up this task to apply headings, lists,
etc. while formatting and make it available in HTML and PDF formats
also.

Has anyone written to you willing to take up this task?  If not,
please send it to me.
I know there are people on this list who are better than me in this
stuff.  But if no one is ready, I can do it.

On 10/3/11, Jean Parker <radiofore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All:
>
> I have completed work on the long cane document.  Prior to making it
> available though, it must be formatted and I don't have time just now to do
> that.  If anyone is able to take that on please write to me off list.
>
> Jean
> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497