Ability Foundation presents its fourth AbilityFEST 2011, India International
Disability Film Festival, from October 10 to 13 at Sathyam Cinemas. This is
a great opportunity to watch some amazing films from over 15 countries by,
with and about people with disabilities. **

* *

*We are really happy to tell you that this year, the inaugural function at
6.30 pm on Monday October 13 showcases our very own Tamil Blockbuster Deiva
Thirumagal ,screened for the first time in India with audio description  for
the blind. As you know, audio description is a pre recorded narrative
describing what is happening on the screen in between dialogues so as to
enhance the cinema viewing experience for the visually impaired. Director
A.L.Vijay will grace the occasion along with the cast of the film. *

We invite you to join us for this screening. As we will be relaying the
audio described track through FM, we request you to bring your mobile phones
along with headsets.

In case you miss the Monday screening, we will be screening it again on
Thursday October 13 at 10 AM.

Entry to the festival is free, but you do need to carry delegate passes.
These passes will be available at our office on Friday October 7 and 8( Fri
and Sat) and from 9am on Monday 10th at the venue.  We would be happy to
reserve passes for you, do let us know how many you would need Please
contact +918939675544 for information and passes..

Bharathi Sekhar

Read Success & ABILITY India's cross disability magazine at
http://abilityfoundation.pagician.com/
ABILITY FOUNDATION
No. 28, Second Cross Street,
Gandhi Nagar, Adyar
Chennai 600 020 India
Tel: 91 44 24452400
Fax: 91 44 24413013
Website: www.abilityfoundation.org

Looking Beyond Disabilities and Breaking Barriers Together
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm