I don't think Meego is accessible right now. It is not very popular
too. I think it is a recent open source operating system based on
Linux and its primary targets are Mobile devices, Netbooks, and other
hand-held devices. It is used In nokia N9 smart phone.You can find
more info about Meego and its accessibility issues from the following
link.

http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-touch-dev/2010-September/000265.html

Hope this info is useful.