Hi friends,
I want to ask regarding career of  deft and dumb person. My relative's
daughter is in std 10 at present. Now there is no scope further for
her study in Surat/Gujarat. So guide me:
.Where should she go for further study in Gujarat/india?
.Which are diffrent field in which she can make her bright future?
.Can she learn computer from any private teacher/institute in surat?
How is it possible to teach her?
Please friends, guide me and her parents in this metter.
If it's possible to share anybody's contact details having same
disability, they would be highly appriciated.
Thanks.
Bijal Patel.

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm