why dont you guys use skype talking?
install and setup the skype talking, afterwards, whenever you  receive
 any new voice mail, press the ctrl+alt+shift+w for the most recent
voice mail or press ctrl+alt+shift+z  and activate the voice mail
mode,  and press the ctrl+alt+shift+1threw 9 keys to listen voice
mails. to listen, press  the number keys twice, to delete  the voice
mail, press the number keys 3  times.   hope this helps.

On 10/11/11, dhalato dhaladhu <dhal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friend,
> To listen voicemail on the latest version of skype, you have to use Jaws
> cursor.
> To do this read the following instruction.
> Open the chat message of the person who sent you voicemail or go to
> the views and get voicemail and enter on the name of the person who
> sent you the message.
> Then activate your Jaws cursor.
> Then press control plus End and navigate by up arrow and you will find
> jaws reading the message and voicemail and play.
> Then use the arrow key to find play and press left mouse button on it
> and it starts to play.
> If you want to listen again repeat the same procedure.
> Good luck.
> Hin bilisomna.
>
> On 10/8/11, VIJAY KUMAR P.V.S. <vijay.palakod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi friends:
>>

>> As subject line suggests, how to listen to voice mail in latest version of
>> Skype.
>>

>> Thanks in advance
>>

>> With warm regards
>>
>> VIJAY
>>

>> "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."
>> A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
>>
>> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
>> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

"In the lonely path of broken dreams, Its the heaven that I am
searching for..
 All these stars seems dull to me, Its the moon that I
am searching for..
 There is a crowd around me at all times, Its a soul
that I am searching for..
 My life is like an endless road, Its a
destination that I m searching for..
Dont know what is it that I've
lost, Maybe it is ME that I am searching for...!"