From: "Harish Kotian" <kot...@mtnl.net.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 12:04 PM
Subject: [AI] Registration reminder

Dear All

Just to remind that the last date to register for the convention and modify
your info online is November 5th 2011.
Please hurry up with your registration. This will help us considerably.
Those who have yet to send in their registration amount, please do ASAP.

Harish Kotian
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm