Dear list,
Once again after a long time.
Recently, I bought a Samsung N150 netbook with IntelAdams 550
processor and Genuine Windows7 starter addition.
>From yesterday, when ever I try to access internet using internet
explorer 8, I'm getting the following message.

An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line:           18
Char:           9
Error:          'ToastApp' is undefined
Code:           0
YesNo
I'm using JAWS 12 and presently no anty-virus is installed.
Weather I click Yes or no, the system becomes slow.
Any solution?

--
Govind, Voice trainer with GE Money Services.
Phone: 91-9030915271.

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm