Yes, it is badly need to start this type of school.
Praful Vyas.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Required information about English medium schoolfor theblind.

There are hardly any.
One at Chennai, one at Bangalore and of course, one in Gujarat which AI friends have said. However, it is the need of the hour to have at least primary English school with high standards for blind and then integrate them in mainstream English medium schools.
We, at Nagpur are also trying to begin one...