From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of jayant garg
Sent: 20 October 2011 12:17
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] urgent and important

Hello to all

I need a circular or something of this kind by which it is proven that 100%
visual impaired is eligible for the recruitment as a clerk or assistnt in
clerical cadre in Banks Ineed this urgently please help me because SBI is
denying this to VI

Thanks in advance

When the going gets tough the tough gets going

Regards

Jayant Garg

Clerk, Forest Department, Punjab

email:

jayantgarg1...@gmail.com

mobile:

91-97790-51329

skipe id :

garg.jayant

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm