Hi Yusuf, as far as i know this site is only used to share video files and not the audio ones like mp3 or WMA. If the audio file is converted in to FLV having no video in it this may not be uploaded as we wish. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf Vohra" <dr.yusu...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; <bs...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 1:13 PM
Subject: [AI] problem while uploading in youtube.

hellow list members,
here I can't able to upload the file in youtube.
I have created my account in youtube. now, I have one MP3 file. I know that I can't upload this mp3 file directly. so, I first convert this file into wma format with the help of windows movie maker. now, I started uploding. it has successfully uploaded and I was happy. they have given me the URL of that uploaded file. now, the sad think happened. when I open that URL, it told me that the video has not found. so, I visited my account page in m.youtube.com. in that, I visited my videos page and I found that video. it is telling that failled unable to convert video. after one day, I again converted that mp3 file into FLV format with the help of totle video converter and again I uploaded that flv file in youtube. but again I felt so sad. again, same message came, failled, unable to convert the video. so friends, now tell me the solution. what to do? how to resolve this problem? how can I upload this file?
waighting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,
yusuf vohra
physiotherapist
heidery physiotherapy centre
bazar road,
chhotaudepur, district vadodra.
pin: 391165.
gujarat.
mobile: +919879409087
e-mail:
dr.yusu...@gmail.com
dr.yusufvo...@yahoo.in
facebook
http://facebook.com/dr.yusufvohra
follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/DrYusuf84
skype:
yusuf.vohra
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm