hi all, as we all know that we are left with Fine Reader 11, Omni page
16, Kurzweil 12 and Open book 9 latest. can anyone please suggest me
which is the best one? I know that Kurzweil and open book includes
Fine reader engine but what are relative advantages and disadvantages
when a scanner is being used. especially when table O.C.R had to be
performed which stands good? does Kurzweil and open book have the
capability of performing O.C.R on images?

your valued inputs are of high use to many

thanks
Srikanth

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm