hello access indian friends
warm greetings
last  week i've requested for 2 books relating  to human resource
management and  marketing one of our friends fortunately  gave the
book on marketing which i've requested, its helping me a lot.
 as i have 8 subjects in my trimester i need few other books also and
so iam giving the titles of those books below.  people from management
backround and those students now doing mba please help me with those
books or any other stuff relating to those subjects.
1. business law:
Akileshwar Pathak, Legal Aspects of Business. Tata Mc Graw Hill Ltd.
New Delhi; 2007
2. human resource management:
essentials of hrm and industrial relations by subbarao
3. cost management:
S.P.Jain and K.L. Narang, cost and management accounting, Kalyan
Publishers, New Delhi 2008.
4. operations management:
 K.Aswathappa and K.Sidhara Bhat, Production and operations
management. Himalaya publishing house.
5. business stats:
 Nabendu Pal, sahadeb sarkar, statistics- concepts and applications.
Prentice-Hall of India Private LIMITED,new Delhi 2008.
6 banking and insurance:
 jyotsna sethi and Nishwan Bhatal, Elements of banking and insurance,
PHI publications, New
friends please try to help me as soon as posible as time is verry
short  in a trimester system.
thanks and regards
--
l.pavan("help ever & hurt never")

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm