In my honest openian, no VI should dream like walking without stick. May be the device will be supplementary for stick. But I think it will not be alternetive for stick. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roshan Rajan" <crazyros...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:13 PM
Subject: [AI] LeChal

Hi Folks,
Have you all read of LeChal, a shoes which is designed for blind &
which can help walking without walking stick?
If you know anything about Anirudh sharma, it's inventor, pleaselet me know.
I am going to buy one.

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

  • [AI] LeChal Roshan Rajan
    • Re: [AI] LeChal Rohiet A. Patil