I can't understand that for maintaining the quality is it necessary to
keep the software slow!?
Whats the use of such software which spell each and every word and
respond in a minute! Why leading software developers have not been
contacted in this connection?

On 10/28/11, Shona Man <shonam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends I recieved this mail from hindi tts support team, which was
> recently released. Please read the mail.

2009-11 M.Phil Candidate at Center for International Legal Studies in
Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi
Phone: 9811767506