Thank you Jyotsna. I'll definitely give it a try. Will I be able to open and read Hindi website with this preference? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jyotsna" <jyotsnadi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] How to read Hindi with NVDA?-my querry

Hi,
I myself have raised this querry and got the solution.
To read hindi text with NVDA, press NVDA + n, go to preferences
submenu then voice settings and select Hindi. Now you can read hindi
text.
To write text with NVDA, one extra step is to change region and
language under format tab in control  panel to hindi(india).
Now open MS Word, press left alt+ shift to toggle between hindi and
english font.
Enjoy!

Regards,
Jyotsna