Okay, what is the difference between usual one and the specially
designed for VIs'? I believe many of us are already have taken the net
banking and using it comfortably.. In what way it helps more? How this
kit is related to ATM?

One more thing, if anyone using virtual keyboard of net banking sites?
I tried with SBM, though it is accessible with screenreader, it takes
more time than usual. Any tips for using it?

Hope I am asking the questions within limits.

On 10/31/11, Sheik mohammedali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the kit for online banking.  it contains the irrespective user name,
> password and kit number.  using that you have to activate the online banking
> by setting your desired username, password and your personal details.
>

> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ