no, still continued, i am receiving free postage at my home.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Parker" <radiofore...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:10 PM
Subject: [AI] free mater mailing

All:

Recently I attempted to send some braille and recorded materials using the Free Matter for the Blind facility. I was told by the people at the GPO in Pune that "this facility doesn't exist anymore." Is this true? If it is or it isn't can someone send me the official policy stating that the service exists so I can complain to the postal regulators. Clarification on this issue would be much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance,

Jean
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm