JAWS scripts for SAP work with SAPGUI version 710 or higher. These scripts
have been written by SapLap company over last several years and I found it
really improved SAP accessibility and few VI folks were able to work on
that quite comfortably. Since all SAP framework based customized apps use
same SAPGUI interface so these scripts can work with all of them.

In addition you also need to turn accessibility mode on and "new visual
design" mode off within SAP configuration.
Last year I prepared a document with details of all required
configurations. If anyone is interested in that then let me know. Will try
to find out this and send to interested member.

Thanks,
Saurabh