To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Tuching sensation to our coins

I don’t face any difficulty while identifying any such coins. Because
all coins are different in there sizes. The 1 and 2 Rs. Coins are
easily identifiable as the sizes of both coins are different. The 5
Rs. Coin is also identifiable by its thickness and is bigger in size.
The 50 paise coins do not have thickness and is small in size.