first of all, i appriciate Mr pradeep's social conciousness, and the
members responses.
its hard to know that, our community people are the one who are
destroying our own community. here i am speaking about visually
challenged community.
i agree with some of our friend's view as well as i totally disagree
with some friends. it is not definite that only technological matters
should be discussed, sometimes, we can also use accessindia as a tool
to avoid the hindrance of knowledge of our own community by way of
creating social and political awareness.
its horrible to know that a blind man left his wife who is also a
blind, with his friend's residence, who are also the same. here i am
not suppose to support anybody, or i am not suppose to speek against
anybody. but dammit, i won't agree what has happened to that prime
victim. it is a revolting, gretesque, brutal and venomous action in
the history of our community. in my view, anybody who indulge in such
crimes which are violation according to our constitution, they must be
brought to justice inspite of their ability or disability. i think,
the society possess some wrong ideas such as, the people who can't
see, can't do any sexual acts, they won't have sexual feelings, they
don't know how to perform intercourse, and so on. this is not a
relevant one to be discussed here, but it is necessary for us to know
about the society's view on the people those who have visual
challenges. if that police are able to think like this, or if the
jurisprudents are able to understand that, all human beings will have
sexual feelings, unless there is a hormonal problems, that culprits
will have no choice but to undergo the punishment provided by IPC
section 375, or 376 or 377, which deals with regard to rape and crime
on sexual abuse.
there is nothing wrong in posting such thing in this group, as long as
we maintain confidentiality of the name of the couple those who are
prime and secondary victims. that convicts should certainly be
punished, no space for creating awareness or giving councelling to
those dangerous creatures is required.  i know that, no human in this
world with 100% perfection or with out a single crime under his or her
belt. but this is not the case. if we are unable to do anything with
regard to these kind of horrific actions, it will automatically leads
to the conclusion that, we the visually challenged community are
digging our own grave.

as one of the members of this visually challenged community, i request
if there is any one who is in charge or working for women empowerment,
please take necessary steps to put that convicts behind barres.

thank you
--
"It doesn't matter what we have but it really matters what we do with
what we have"

With Sincere Regards

D. Balanagendran
IAS Aspirant
E-Mail: bala9...@gmail.com
Skype: balanagendran
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/balanagendran89
Blog:
http://bala-competition.blogspot.com/

Never give up, keep the burning desire.

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm