hellow, you can visit m.facebook.com to add the friends and update your status. it is very much accessible with jaws. regarding chatting, facebook.com is there, but I don't know about its accessability and also I don't know how to use it. but, you can chat with your facebook friends by skype or aim. if you want more help then you can contact me by skype or by mobile. my mobile number is: +919879409087, and my skype id is: yusuf.vohra ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jyotsna" <jyotsnadi...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 6:01 PM
Subject: [AI] Regarding Facebook

Hi all,
Those who are using Facebook any version please share there
experiences with Jaws or NVDA.
1. How to know friends availability whether online or offline.
2. How to chat with facebook friends.

Response awaited.

Regards,
Jyotsna

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm