Dear friends,

In a 64 bit laptop having windows home basic OS when I am installing
jaws demo setup of 64 bit either version 12 or 13, I am getting
following error once installation is complete.  Please help me with
some solution.
Error text - A file required by the driver eloq.jls for eloquence
software could not be loaded. One or more shared components are
missing. Please reinstall this product in an effort to resolve the
problem.

Thanks,
Prashant

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm