To: "Access india " <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 9:51 PM
Subject: [AI] Configuring c cleaner.

Hai friends, i installed c cleaner in my system and i checked the items to be clened in the treeview. But after cleaning i found that the memory is not cleaned and the temporary files are very much there. Please give step by step instructions to set the cleaner. Thanks in anticipation.
With regards
Jaison Bellarmine