dear  friend,  thanks  allot  for  the  prompt  help.
. With best regards, Priyesh.C.U, Assistant Professor, Department of Politics, Koyilandy Government College, Kozhikode District, Kerala. Mobile: 09846141225 Email I D: priyesh...@gmail.com Skype I D: priyesh.cu Follow me on Twitter: priyeshcu ----- Original Message ----- From: "Srinivasu Chakravarthula" <li...@srinivasu.org>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] doubt about n v d a

Hi,
Go to NVDA by pressing NVDA Key (Caps Lock or Insert) + N, activate
preferences, then choose Voice Settings... Once you get Voice settings
dialog box, use tab key till you reach "Rate", then use Left arrow key to
decrease the speed and right arrow key to increase the speed.

Hope this helps.
Best,
-Srinivasu