Try opening with the default password given from the bank.  If the
changed password could not be saved, it will work with the original
password, It had happened with me, the same.

On 11/27/11, Mahaveer Somani <mahaveer.som...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Accessindians, greetings of the day.
> i am facing strange problem with SBI online banking. after first time
> log in, the system asked me to change user name and log in password
> and i did it successfully. in the next screen, while i was entering my
> profile password, phone number and other details, suddenly internet
> connection disconnected due to power cut. since than i have tryed
> several times but i am unable to log in my account with the new or old
> password. i am a new user. please suggest me what to do?
> with best regards,
>

> --
> mahaveer somani  ajmer   contect no  +91-9414483085

WITH BEST REGARDS FROM

SACHIT KUMAR SAHRAWAT

PHONE :
+919868849358, +919968849358, +919311341180 and +911123903420.

E-MAIL :
sirsac...@gmail.com     sachitsahra...@gmail.com    sachit...@yahoo.com

SKYPE :
SACHITSIR