Hi sir
I have nokia e5 but options are quite same
so I am writing it once again
1 go to radio and open it's windows by pressing sellect key
2 press talks + menu key to get talks and zoomes menu
3 if you are on magnification then go to speach tabsheet by pressing right errow
4 here press key 1 to get options
5 from options choose app specific settings
here you will be presented with a new screen which will show that
using only standard vallues
6 press key 1 1 more time to get options
7 here choose add app specific vallue
8 now you will be presented with a new window with all most 30 items
nevigate with down errow unless you get mute
then sellect it and you will be back to app settings window which was
showing " using only standard vallues"
here you will be able to listen just a single option which is mute
talks should say mute is no
press sellect then talks should say mute is yes
and finally you are done
if you have any issues then you can call me
regards

On 12/1/11, Bhavesh Shah <shah.bhaves...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your support.
> As you mentioned I tried to get the options but unable to get that options.
>
> Bhavesh.

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com