To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:40 PM
Subject: [AI] Re shouldn't it be done ??

Yes maitreya shah,

This is something very important issue of the society. I believe that
physically challenged citizen of our country should have many privileges to
enjoy. I believe their should be a  portfolio in the cabinet ministry in
the central as well as state government. A minister should be appointed for
the weaker section of the society including physically challenged citizen.
Even in every year budget some amount should be allocated to this cabinet
ministry & which can be utilized for physically challenged people
especially from interior part of the country as well as rural area. I
believe due to latest technology of computer, internet & screen reading
software visually challenged people have become more efficient & skilful.
There are many sectors such as public as well as private & educational
field. Certain number of seats should be reserved for VI. I believe
blindness is no longer challenging. Lot of work is required to be done for
social as well as economic awareness & how much VI are equipped to stand
confidently in the society to make valuable contribution in the country's
economy.

Here I also have one question what provision is made for employment of
visually challenged? Any one can reply to this.

Thanks,
Bhavesh