Dear friend,

I had also gone through different treatments.
I even had gone to USA to find some treatments.
Not a single medication as been successful.
There are many treatments but they have not been successful.
Even I had gone to Sree Dharayam Koothatukulam.
No use.
I had partial sight till the age of 16 after that it started decreasing.
Now I am totally blind.
It is better to sit with out any treatment unless the medical science
brings something which will be successful.
Let us all pray to God for a better life.
Till now he has given the ways to use the computer with different
screen reading softwares.
So let's thank God for all the things and the tallents which he has
given to me and to you all.
Let's keep on praying.

With regards,

Phen Varghese