As per my information, Saksham is having there branch office in bengalor. Please go through the website www.saksham.org for more information. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Priyesh.C.U" <priyesh...@gmail.com> To: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujta...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] doubt about talks and c5

r there any talks dealers in bangolre? if yes pls give their condact details. . With best regards, Priyesh.C.U, Assistant Professor, Department of Politics, Koyilandy Government College, Kozhikode District, Kerala. Mobile: 09846141225 Email I D: priyesh...@gmail.com Skype I D: priyesh.cu Follow me on Twitter: priyeshcu ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujta...@gmail.com>