To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Calculator.

If you are saying about the scientific calculator from getjar do the following. Select the device and click download. Now you will get a number which is to be used while downloading the file. Go to mgetjar.com from your mobile and select quick download. Enter the number you got to download. Now click download button. For c5 00 the download number is 71.
With regards
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----