Dear all,

I am facing problem in using jaws13 with ms excel.
When I press insert+v to set some verbosity options, it shows the following
error:
QuickSettings Validation Error Excel
Error gathering files to parse
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\13.0\Settings\enu\Default.qs
Cannot use the MSXML 6.0 parser.  Please ensure that you have the MSXML 6
component installed.
Line Not Available
Col  Not Available
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\13.0\Settings\enu\Default.qsm
Cannot use the MSXML 6.0 parser.  Please ensure that you have the MSXML 6
component installed.
Line Not Available
Col  Not Available
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\13.0\Settings\enu\Excel.qs
Cannot use the MSXML 6.0 parser.  Please ensure that you have the MSXML 6
component installed.
Line Not Available
Col  Not Available
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\13.0\Settings\enu\Excel.qsm
Cannot use the MSXML 6.0 parser.  Please ensure that you have the MSXML 6
component installed.
Line Not Available
Col  Not Available
OK
Kindly do guide me how to solve this issue?
Thanks and regards,