Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] problem with gmail

what are you telling! it is highly accessible indeed? Hmm! if this is a case, just press insert+escape and try again. it must be the combo box. under rare circumstances, you will have to open it's drop down list box by pressing the alt+down arrow under certain combo box and choose an appropriate and press enter and go ahead. ----- Original Message ----- From: "raghavendra" <raghavendrajaniwar...@gmail.com>