Hi Dear all,

Today I m here with one good news for facebook lover.
Friends now I have discovered 1 way of accessible facebook chat on mobile.

I had downloaded number of fb chat application in my mobile nokia E52, but
nothing were accessible.
Then I have riched 1 place of mobile web site, which is quite accessible for
blind people on talks.

So here I m describing d way to do,
Friends please open ebuddy.com from your mobile browser.
then skip download application n rich d browser site n select fb chat interface.
there u have to login with your username n password.
then u will rich your fb chat page, then u will find setting at d bottom of page
there u have to do d necessary changes like show online friends check boxes n
do d neatfull.

Now u will be on fb chat page with online friends list .
suppose u have to chat with any 1 then please select there name n rich d chat
box
there u will find text area there u will type d message n select d send button.

now after receiving your chat recipient will also send u d message then every
5-7 second your page will refresh automatically.
n u can also read them n reply immediately.
this is how u can do multiple fb chat with all online friends.

Friends please give your view n also share your experiments with this.

Thanks n Regards

Mobile- 9890571333

Skype ID- dr.niraj123