Hi,

But I know how much Vishal had to struggle to get respondents for his
research.  Access India has a membership of more than 2000.  But it
was disappointing to see
the number of people who have come forward to fill up the
questionnaire, that took hardly a few minutes to complete.  We take
every opportunity to blast the government, a bank, railways, or some
other organisation when they discriminate against disability.  But it
was disheartening to see the participation rate for the research which
eventually brought a positive change in our lives.  I take this
opportunity to urge all to be active in activities that relate to us.

Having said this,  I would like to clarify that all the above are my
personal thoughts and not opinions of Vishal jain.  So, if there is
anything that offended anyone in my post, I take the sole
responsibility for it.

On 12/18/11, Rakesh <raki.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Many thanks on behalf of the community Vishal. May I know if it is
> available on any website or blog so that I can post it to social
> networks to drag the information to as many people as possible.
> Regards
> Rakesh
> On 18-12-2011 12:37, Srikanth Kanuri wrote:
>> wonderful Vishal.
>>
>> On 12/18/11, KanchanPamnani<kanchanpamn...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> Congratulations Vishal. Your hardwork has resulted in something good for
>>> the
>>> community. Pearson joining the bandwagon of Oxford, Cambridge, Sage etc.
>>> Is
>>> a step forward. We will have to work out these matters for ourselves
>>> since
>>> Parliament has decided that the Copyright Amendment Bill is not a
>>> priority.
>>> even  If each one of us worked on one aspect/project as you have done
>>> then
>>> the world would be an easier place to live in.
>>> Best Wishes for your future career.
>>> Kanchan -----Original Message-----

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861