Hello Dr. Yogesh Sharma,

Thank you for taking the time and addressing this issue with the member list.
the  instructions are very extensive to understand appreciate your time in
putting them here.

I am givven to understand that all list members are not using outlook express
and some of them use the webmail service. If they are using the gmail
webservice, there is a problem there which came to my mind. Gmail clubs all
mail conversations in the inbox based on the subject. So when a user tries to
reply he is not aware that the mail history is carried along with their reply.
I am not sure if I have explained it correctly but tried to make an effort.
Basically what happens say you get a mail with the subject from a sender the
first time, it gets in your inbox as a new mail message. But when you reply or
receive another mail from the same sender with the same subject line it groups
it in the same message in the inbox.

Here is where I see an area of concern in educating the members on how to not
do this.

Mujtaba Merchant