you can right to the chief public information officer, railway board, rail bhawan, new delhi. they will forward it to the appropriate information officer. director, trafic and commerce, passenger and marketing division of railwayboard may deal with this subject.

----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] a nightmarish experience using IRCTC

Its really a serious issue.

Can anyone come with the information as to who would be the
responsible for receiving the RTI? I'll take the responsibility for
drafting the RTI.

The case is pending against the ministry of railways in the high court
of Delhi concerning the matter of online concessional tickets, for
which I’m not aware off, but hoping that it would be heading towards
the right direction.

It seems that disabled are not allowed to book even the full fare ticket.

Expecting many suggestions and responses.

With Regards,
Akhilesh Kumar Dahiya,
Advocate.
Mobile: +91 9210616426