Hi Pithwa
Why don't you login on www.inclusiveplanet.com
you can find variety of English literature books shared by sight
impaired students and professionals from across the globe.
Do search by title or  author, you can collect huge plethora of books.
All the best

On 12/21/11, JeegaR Pithwa <jeegarpit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  friends I am persiving my  my studies whith inglish literature, in f.
> y b.a  , so  please provide me e books related to english literature

"The best things and most beautiful things in the world Cannot be seen
or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."  — Helen Keller

Avinash Shahi
M.A. Political Science
CPS JNU
New Delhi India