Dear list,

Sharing a piece of info which will be very useful for the
list.  We recently uploaded few important
circulars on our website www.xrcvc.org in
pdf file format (please note few files are not accessible).  We get regular
queries on scribe and banking
issues so now one can visit our website and can download particular
circular/rule/letter/guideline.
 In many cases XRCVC was directly or
indirectly involved in getting these circulars, guidelines, letters and rules
out.  Webpage URL and list of circulars
is given below.

http://www.xrcvc.org/other_efforts.php

HSC Board Circular for Science Stream Blind Students

HSC Board 11th & 12th Standard General Scribe Circular (image
pdf)

CBSC Board Circulars

CBSE Genera scribe guidelines

CBSE Practical exam guidelines

CBSE Science theory letter

Original copy in image pdf format - University of Mumbai
  Circular on Psychology Studies for Visually
Challenged_original

Accessible copy without authorized signature in pdf format- University of
Mumbai Circular on Psychology Studies
for Visually Challenged_accessible

University of Mumbai Circulars for Scribe - University
of Mumbai General English (image pdf) and
University of Mumbai General Marathi (image pdf)

Commissioner, Welfare of Disabilities, Maharashtra State,
Guidelines for providing writers to disabled candidates appearing for
examination for appointment/academic examinations. - Commissioner Welfare Of
Disabilities M.S. Guidelines (image pdf)

http://www.xrcvc.org/fs_alternatives.php

NSDL circular on DMAT account

RBI circular on banking facilities for visually challenged

IBA circular on providing banking facilities to visually
challenged

RBI circular on Accessible A T M's

http://www.xrcvc.org/fs_legislation.php

Important Banking Circulars - Download a zip file to read
important circulars on banking access

C I I Handbook on banking access for V I.  You can visit below link to read
E-Handbook on
FAQ: Banking Access for the Visually Challenged published by the C I I WR
Ability Forum - C I I webpage to download e-book

You can also visit webpage http://www.xrcvc.org/our_vision.php
to know about the diverse access technologies that we have in-housed for
demonstrating
and usage purposes.

Best,

Prashant NaikXavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged (XRCVC)
St. Xavier's College, 5 Mahapalika Marg
Mumbai - 400 001

+91 22 22620661-5 (extn: 366)
+91 22 22623298 (direct)