hello rahul, what time it take to identify the note?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rahul Bajaj" <rahul.bajaj10...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 10:37 PM
Subject: [AI] VizWiz

Hello everyone,

I recently downloaded an app called VizWiz onto my iPod Touch.
You basically need to take a picture of your surroundings, and then
you can ask any questions about the contents of that picture.
They have some volunteers who look at the pictures and answer the
questions that a user asks regarding the picture.
The app is absolutely wonderful!

I took a picture of a currency note and asked it to identify the value
of that note, and it correctly told me that the value was 100 rupees.
That app can be used to identify colours, labels, etc.
And the best thing is that the app is absolutely free!
You can find more information about that app by searching for it on Google.
I really liked the app, so I thought I should share my experience.

Cheers,
Rahul