To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 8:03 PM
Subject: [AI] Re Request your suggestion of getting a hosting server

Hi Vinod Benjamin,

This is Bhavesh.

As you asking about suggestion for hosting service provider I would prefer
to inform you that there are number of hosting service provider. Before I
suggest you a good one I've one question for you. Who is going to manage &
maintain your web site? If you are going to manage & maintain yourself you
should have a very friendly web panel so you can easily make necessary
changes yourself.  As far as pricing factor is concern there are many
companies providing hosting service from $4.95 to $14.95 depending on data
transfer & bandwith. If you really want to experience smooth & 24/7/365
functioning of your web site. I would prefer to recommend this company as
I'm having my own website with this company since 2008 & manage &
maintained by myself.

Here is the link : Click
Here<http://www.host4profit.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi?121199>

If you have any further query you can contact on my mobile : 09869340145

Bhavesh