Hi vamshi sir
though I am an e5 lover because I use it
but I will advice you to check about nokia e6 or some other phones
that have at least simbyan anna installed in it
because both e5 and e72 have a downgraded virsion of simbyan and e5
dosn't has that much good quality of camera like e72 or some new
models
regards

On 12/25/11, Surendra Salgaonkar:09867645933
<salgaonkarconce...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Dear ones on 23 dat is day before deevali,after long surch off e72 i purches
> e5. But dat phone also varry good...
> SRS-----Original message-----

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455