this feature is used in noats or active noats go to option and serch for
editing options, then select coppy and select start and move your
curzer on the text which you want sto slect, and select done, now your
mobile sayes copyed selection to clip board,now slect the application
where you want to paist,  let us take for example new message, now put
your curzer where you want to paist, now again go to option and select
aditing options and select paist. note i follow this steps in nokia
mobile.