To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; <rpp-in...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 12:47 PM
Subject: [AI] appealing to all

Hi folks,

I wanted to know that how can a story on blindness become interesting
to others. Any ideas as to how others can relate themselves to such a
story? Please do tell the reactions of your sighted relatives and
friends on watching/reading any movie/book on blindness.

I shall be immensely thankful for your response.

Regards

Shadab

--
Develop your personality and English at