It is working with Google chrome only and it is almost inaccessible with even jaws 13 itself. That's why I am to much confuse how to manage our news channel. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chetan Sharma" <danzig2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Not able to access Google SMS channels

Guys, the problem was initiated by the changes made by Google in the
month of December-2011.

Latest versions of IE, Firefox "NO LONGER SUPPORTS GOOGLE SMS CHANNEL".

There is some encoding problem that is why you see "rectangle boxes"
�� when you try to access the Google SMS Channels links with IE and
Firefox.